I might take a clamp on ammeter and check the Classic's battery side current.
Then maybe turn ON the generator and see what happens to the current
on that line.

boB

On 11/6/2015 1:49 PM, Daniel Tittmann wrote:
there is a MNSPD 300 AC and a MNSPD 300 DC.  are wired into the system.

this is a new system.  Has been happening since commissioning.
it is possible that the generator is charging during those morning hours as there are likely morning loads, coffee pot, but not always as the customer just went on vacation and the breaker tripped while he was gone.

On my first return visit I re routed the controller battery + from the battery + buss bar to the battery + on the battery bank itself as this had solved an similar issue in the past.

So for tomorrow's visit I am planning on taking a new breaker and a new controller. Is there anything else that I should replace?

Daniel Tittmann
CTO
Greenwired
www.greenwired.com <http://www.greenwired.com>