Hi Allan,

Thanks for the complete data situation, amazing as always.
As usual lots of basic problems that are so avoidable.

I remember someone, on this list mentioned that refractometers are damaged by
getting too cold and that they won't read correctly
I can't find that info however.

As the situation is unclear, I would check with a fluid hydrometer to double
check your battery SG results.

Jay