From: RE-wrenches [mailto:re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf
Of gary easton
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2016 7:50 AM
To: RE-wrenches
Subject: [RE-wrenches] 48 volt battery charger.

I have a customer that has an 8 kW outback radian system with a 516amphr 48
volt battery bank.  He also has a large generator to power some large loads.
He does not want the generator tied to the outback. He does not like automatic
features but would like to run a simple battery charger whenever he has the
generator running.  Is this an issue with the outback system? And if not does
anyone have a charger they recommend in this application?

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile