My design philosophy these days matches yours 100%, Allen. Because of cheap
PV, and FLA batteries still stuck in the 1910s. It was a different story
(not too many years ago!) when a good deal on PV was $5 a watt.......

Dan Fink
Adjunct Professor of Solar Energy Technology, Ecotech Institute
IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
~ PV Installation Professional
~ Small Wind Installer
Executive Director, Buckville Energy
NABCEP Registered Continuing Education Providers™
970.672.4342