What is the battery voltage when the client says that SOC is %75?

VFD driven pumps are three phase. There are single phase “soft start”
controllers for pumps and motors designed for that application, but not for a
two wire fed submersible pump. The pump, for mechanical reasons, not just
electrical,  may may be resisting start up.

Michael