We normally keep about 6-8 brands/types of PV solar modules in stock. I tried
to purchase from AEE last week but they have a policy that required us to buy
other grid tie BOS components in order to purchase modules. They mentioned the
“tariff shortage” Our work is all battery based systems so I passed.

Another distributor told me I should order now if I want to get in on their
next container delivery. I just ordered a couple pallets (Panasonic) from
another vendor that has stock and no special policy.

So, I too would like to know if a shortage is looming. Anyone?

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems