I figured I'd add my two cents to this.

We're seeing very limited supply from Tier 1 manufactures, and we've been
having issues for a few months now.  There are a few that have modules
currently in the US, but the pricing is about 30% higher than what we were
seeing in June.  I've heard rumors that there's a glut of modules being
stored in warehouses in the US - but all the manufacturers are acting like
there's a shortage.  But since everyone is concerned about the impending
tariff, demand has skyrocketed.  We've also heard rumors of developers
trying to buy a GigaWatt (yes, 1000MW) of modules to store to ride out the
tariff.

I imagine utility scale projects will be hit the hardest.  When you have a
$0.10/W tariff being added to a $1.00/W project, that's a 10% increase,
which means a lot of projects won't go forward.

-Steven Lawrence