Mean-Well DC DC converters work well.

You'll find you need a handful of them. Probably some 5 volt loads. And 12 volt loads. And maybe a 19 volt.

The Mean-Well SD series will adjust slightly out of their rated range. So if the specs state it will adjust down to 19 volts, you can probably get to 18.

You will, of course, also need a LVD for your DC loads.

150 watts sounds like an awful lot. My off grid house with fridge, all the wall warts for various devices, TV, Amazon FireTV box, two or three ethernet switches, DSL modem, router, wireless access point, inverter idle current, all kinds of monitoring boxes, web cam, GFI and AFCI outlets, water softener, microwave, cordless phones, USB outlets, VOIP gateway, etc etc ... was about 150 watts. Maybe you can get them to turn off all of the non-essential loads.