Probably the first firmware change and they knew it was coming. Just a
guess. They have been bullet proof except the addition of Combox made them
susceptible to an issue that was fixed in the combox. Anyone with combox
should do the update as it really can make the system recover from issues
such as grid/generator glitches into xanbus.