From: RE-wrenches [mailto:re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf
Of Howie Michaelson
Sent: January-18-18 8:35 AM
To: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
Subject: [RE-wrenches] Schneider 600volt Charge Controller

Hi All,
Anyone have feedback/review of the 600 volt Schneider Charge Controller that
they'd care to share?  I have an existing Conext XW+ off-grid system with
combox communication setup which currently has about 1.5 kW of solar feeding
through 2 MX60s (no hub). We'll be adding about 5kW (on a TPM about 150' away)
and I'm trying to decide if overall it would be better to use the Schneider
600v (which I haven't used before, although I have serviced the 150v XW with no
real complaints).  Typically I would use a Classic200, but given the ability to
integrate with the XW6848 and communicate through the Combox for more offsite
visibility, I'm considering the Schneider, but only if it's not going to
provide me with the benefit of added service calls.
TIA!
Howie