I pulled up the Ilsco site.  They are rated to 600 volts.  That voltage is AC and DC, unless it specifically says AC only.  We've used them for decades with DC.  Check your voltage rating for THHN cable: it does not say DC either.

Ilsco is also one of the few manufacturers to make flex cable rated connectors.  They have blue caps.  This is what we should be using when using higher strand count cables like Cobra X Flex.

Ray Walters
Remote Solar
303 505-8760