Ray Walters
Remote Solar
303 505-8760

On 7/23/18 6:29 PM, Allan Sindelar wrote:
Aaron,
In thirty years my largest off grid residence (2005 install) had four Outback VFX3648s, with the inner two in the Quad Stack included primarily as slave battery chargers. Principle One still holds, even with today’s numerous exceptions: electricity is a high quality form of energy, best suited to specific uses - lighting, electronics, drive power. Shift (most) bulk uses of electricity to other forms of energy. I wouldn’t spend my unbilled hours designing a system to meet an arbitrary 200A service.
Hope this helps,
Allan Sindelar, Sindelar Solar

On Jul 23, 2018, at 4:35 PM, Peter Giroux <pgir...@mindspring.com <mailto:pgir...@mindspring.com>> wrote:

Aaron
  Can use up to 8 radians "stacked " through their hub. One mate should control all of them. The Radians are solid and deliver a very good value.
thx
peter

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Aaron Mandelkorn <mailto:reoso...@gmail.com>
    *To:* RE-wrenches <mailto:re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
    *Sent:* Monday, July 23, 2018 7:28 PM
    *Subject:* [RE-wrenches] Large off grid

    What do you say to the person who wants "200 amp" electrical
    service from their off grid system.  I generally use Schneider
    xw+ inverters.  Is it even possible to put 4 or 6 of them
    together? How many radians can be put together? I'm curious to
    know how others would proceed or is this to unreasonable to spend
    my time on.

    Aaron Mandelkorn
    President / Founder
    Renewable Energy Outfitters