From: RE-wrenches [mailto:re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org] On Behalf
Of Aaron Mandelkorn
Sent: July-23-18 4:29 PM
To: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org>
Subject: [RE-wrenches] Large off grid

What do you say to the person who wants "200 amp" electrical service from their
off grid system.  I generally use Schneider xw+ inverters.  Is it even possible
to put 4 or 6 of them together? How many radians can be put together? I'm
curious to know how others would proceed or is this to unreasonable to spend my
time on.
Aaron Mandelkorn
President / Founder
Renewable Energy Outfitters