Yes, I just did. Ralph retired last year and I spoke with the new owner. In short, little change - use 2% of capacity for amp threshold and set CEF to 98% from default 94%. I was also told to stick with the default 14.1V voltage threshold, but that equates to 56.4V for a 48V system, which is above the normal range of these batteries, so I'm reluctant to take that advice.

I'm working with Kyle Bolger of Blue Planet on this first installation, and will post to the list what I learn that will benefit others.

Thank you, Allan