I recently finished an install with the Iron Edison of Colorado. The
install was with their LFP 48v 400AH 20KWH battery. Here is a link below.
They are plug and play with Schneider, others also?, and have a 16 year
design life with better prices than Blue Ion. They also make the 30 year
life NIFE (edison) battery. Nice to be able to buy them from the
manufacturer in CO.

https://ironedison.com/48-volt-lithium-battery-for-solar
Dave Angelini
Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines
don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/ [1]
e-mail offgridso...@sti.net
[2]
text 209 813 0060

On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 15:26:53 -1000, "Marco