From: RE-wrenches [mailto:re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org] On
Behalf Of Ray
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 5:24 PM
To: re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org
Subject: Re: [RE-wrenches] Mate 3 shutdown

Possible it could be the connectors.  Maybe try switching the cables, and/
or clean the ports with contact cleaner.  Also check in the ports that all
the little springy pin things ( that's official terminology). are all up at
the same angle.  I've seen those get bent sometimes.

Ray Walters
Remote Solar
303 505-8760