Jeremy,
    I bought one early on in their production and set it up at my place for
a demo.  It worked great!
Almost eliminated my generator in the long dark winters here.  Long story
short... I did a major upgrade for one of
my off grid customers including upgrading from Xantrex SW4024Plus to
Outback Flexware 500, 48V system, 5kw of
additional solar on his barn roof,  12 Aquion 48V batteries, new generator,
and lastly removing his aged Bergey XL.1 to replace with
a PIKA.  When I ordered the wind turbine, they were sold out and not
planning to make more.  I had to sell my customer my own turbine
which PIKA  graciously offered to provide full warranty if I shipped it to
them first to prep it for the the new owner.  We then installed it and it
has
worked relatively well except it periodically gets stuck "waiting".  Pika
techs were able to restart it remotely so that service being available
makes it
a workable design for remote sites.  I really miss that turbine... it was
totally quiet, saw up to 2900 watts in a 40 MPH wind.  Good low wind
performance.  I could sell at least 3 of them right now if I could get
them.  Any other wrenches out there interested in getting the PIKA wind
turbine back in production???  I missed a great opportunity at Mid West
Renewable Energy Fair to get some names when the wind workshop presenter
did not show up.  I had 75 potential customers in that tent.  Hesitated too
long to get up in front of that group.

John Blittersdorf

CV Wind Service and Solar  (formerly CV Solar & Wind, then Rob Stubbins
Electrical and Solar)
200 West Road (back where I started 22 years agi)
N Chittenden, VT 05763
802-770-8625 voice and text
john.blittersd...@gmail.com
www.cvsolar.com