Peter - I would contact Faisal at GetChargedUp, they've been doing great
things with mobile power for PR
<https://getchargedup.net/empower-emergency/building-a-solar-trailer/>, and
their based in CA, and they know what they're doing.

Scott Sklar at The Stella Group <http://www.thestellagroupltd.com/> has
built some very robust mobile solutions for the US military.

A few other options:

http://www.mobilesolarpower.net/

https://www.amerescosolar.com/solar-power-mobile-solutions

https://www.bigdogsolar.com/custom-mobile-solar-trailers/

*Regards, *

*Andrew Truitt*

www.dr.ventures
d: 202.486.7507

NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional ID: 032407-66
Colorado Journeyman Electrician License No.: 600132

[image: Logo]

The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender.
If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and
follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not
occur in the future.