For now I would just use one XW to charge. They are 130A chargers so set
one to the percentage of charge to get the correct amps. Use the master.
Disable the other 3 chargers by deselecting operating. Everything on an XW
is DSP controlled and can be set. Maybe the "schneider lady" here can help.
I did correct a problem like this and I had to use the "config tool" to do
this. I also needed help from engineering and it was a long time ago.

Good Luck!
Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines
don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/ [1]
e-mail offgridso...@sti.net
[2]
text 209 813 0060

On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 19:23:54 -0400, Jason Szumlanski
wrote:   Inverter charging from generator input. I have each inverter set
to 22A charge rate and 57.6 for bulk and absorb, no equalization (although
the eq voltage is also set to 57.6V just in case).   No solar at this time
(yet!).   I do have one other piece of information I just discovered. Two
of the four inverters are reporting the battery voltage about 0.8V lower
than the other two. I think this might be my issue. At rest two of the
inverters show the battery voltage as 53.4V, which is the correct voltage
as measured on my meter and on the battery BMS display. The other two
inverters show 52.8V and 52.7V in the Combox diagnostics. I'm now thinking
these two inverter battery voltage readings are the issue. Is there a way
to calibrate the XW battery voltage readings? I suppose I could disable the
chargers on these inverters, but that is not a permanent solution if that
is found to be the issue.   Jason
  On Mon, Mar 25,
2019 at 5:05 PM Darryl Thayer  wrote:  Is the chargingfrom the inverter
orfrom a solar source?
  On Mon, Mar 25, 2019, 3:35 PM Jason Szumlanski
wrote:  I have four inverter/chargers (master and 3 slaves) that are
blowing past their 57.6V setpoint that I programmed and confirmed via the
Context Combox. They are hitting 58.4V and tripping the battery management
units on a set of Lithium Batts. Any ideas why this would happen? I can
disable chargers on individual units, so I know the settings are getting
uploaded via the Combox.   Jason Szumlanski
Alliance

 List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org [5]

 Change
listserver email address & settings:

http://lists.re-wrenches.org/options.cgi/re-wrenches-re-wrenches.org [6]

[7]

 List rules & etiquette:
 www.re-wrenches.org/etiquette.htm [8]

Check out or update participant bios:
 www.members.re-wrenches.org [9]

Alliance

 List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org [10]

 Change
listserver email address & settings:

http://lists.re-wrenches.org/options.cgi/re-wrenches-re-wrenches.org [11]

[12]

 List rules & etiquette:
 www.re-wrenches.org/etiquette.htm [13]

Check out or update participant bios:
 www.members.re-wrenches.org [14]

--

Links:
------
[1] http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/
[2]
mailto:offgridso...@sti.net
[3] mailto:darylsol...@gmail.com
[4]
mailto:ja...@floridasolardesigngroup.com
[5]
mailto:RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org
[6]
https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/76de0ffa0b699c86cd0b4f7f881d717bdcdc9a1c?url=http%3A%2F%2Flists.re-wrenches.org%2Foptions.cgi%2Fre-wrenches-re-wrenches.org&userId=1613865&signature=1a48a4e0674dc2eb
[7]
https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/af2a09d2e385b76ed9108412c0b991f785774f32?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mail-archive.com%2Fre-wrenches%40lists.re-wrenches.org%2Fmaillist.html&userId=1613865&signature=7132bcba4653cbaf
[8]
https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/89e63c6dee261d9950a7e8c2baf0d4ed31d5ba96?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.re-wrenches.org%2Fetiquette.htm&userId=1613865&signature=eb3f82f74524c89c
[9]
https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/7d3f0308bca9640e90b756c10fc7a750da41ad2f?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.members.re-wrenches.org&userId=1613865&signature=45845c6414a16913
[10]
mailto:RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org
[11]
https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/74299e0dc27581f391ab703069c4b25c1ede364b?url=http%3A%2F%2Flists.re-wrenches.org%2Foptions.cgi%2Fre-wrenches-re-wrenches.org&userId=1613865&signature=860f1fc6d319c737
[12]
https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/0a0309164611ebbfb494a6e9bff18179163879cc?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mail-archive.com%2Fre-wrenches%40lists.re-wrenches.org%2Fmaillist.html&userId=1613865&signature=b114947f84f0838d
[13]
https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/e6cf7bb3b8a6c93eb88f217c85e2a99385c37b10?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.re-wrenches.org%2Fetiquette.htm&userId=1613865&signature=a7b398e8057c4426
[14]
https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/b4f0e496e08cb4809d10f7f73c7fe140785f88c9?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.members.re-wrenches.org&userId=1613865&signature=d19cd457f8b48af5