Ray Walters
Remote Solar
303 505-8760

On 4/5/19 12:57 PM, Watt Bradshaw wrote:

Hi Wrenches,

       How do I get access to the wrenches “bitching” list. My colleagues experiences with our various suppliers is important information. Thanks

Watt Bradshaw

President

Blue Ridge Energy Company

Renewable designer/installer since 1978//

*From:*RE-wrenches [mailto:re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org] *On Behalf Of *ch...@oasismontana.com
*Sent:* Friday, April 5, 2019 1:30 PM
*To:* 'RE-wrenches'
*Subject:* Re: [RE-wrenches] Schneider tech support AWOL?

Good luck with that.  We’ve had similar issues; I’ve called and talked to their engineers (to get questions answered); they say they’ll call back, but I never hear from anyone.  I did get a response from their on-line form; it took two+ weeks.

(Maybe this should be on the Wrenches ‘bitching’ list).

Chris Daum

Oasis Montana Inc.

406-777-4309 or 4321

406-777-4309 fax