I went through the Schneider tech online support application process and
received back a curt email that didn't give me access to their tech support
forum and didn't answer any of my questions. After several days of waiting
and sending out emails I finally got the new tech support access number
from a friend. In the meantime I was having an issue with the Xanbus
network on a 20kW stand alone system and my client was losing patience. I'm
not sure what glitch happened that I was not able to get the information
that I needed by going through the Schneider tech support application
process. The telephone support numbers that they sent me in emails as the
tech support access numbers were not even real phone numbers. I talked with
others that had the same experience at that time so I know I wasn't alone
in my issues with getting though to tech support. I'm assuming that
Schneider has corrected the issue by now. The guys at Schneider tech
support have been awesome to work with and I'm still specifying Schneider
products for most of my  battery based systems.
I didn't know that that number wasn't to be shared as I didn't get any real
information from Schneider regarding the access number. My apologies!
I do agree that it's important to not have our clients call tech support
directly.

Vince McClellan
Energy Design
NABCEP PV Installation Professional
p. (541) 485-8122  f. (541) 338-8202

If you have received this email and are not the intended recipient please
delete this email. Copying, or using any part, content, or attachment of
this email is strictly prohibited.