Mac,
   If there is a TriMetric or charge controllers, you can get min/max
voltages each day or since last reset.   I have found that is very useful
info when large, short duration loads hit.  ie well pump.  I would find on
one of my 24 v systems that an 18 or 19 v min would indicate that the well
pump went on when the batteries were quite low and pulled the voltage down
to low battery cutoff.  If the system does not shut down, you might see a
voltage lower than the 2 minute setpoint.  I think the FlexNet DC also
records minimum voltage.  And be sure that the gen start trigger is not the
flexnet as that is big trouble.

John Blittersdorf.