Wrenches
Some time back, (years) l did a off grid system for a customer that was
building his home, he was milli g lumber from the home site, l quoted a
Outback PS-4 3648, the customer already had a very large battery bank 2000
amp hrs. at 48 DC nominal. Anyway he had a well on a 5 hp. freq drive and a
very big tall 6" bandsaw, trace/Schneider said no way could there stack do
the job and it was larger. Outback on the other had said no problem and for
years after that PS-4 ran the well, the saws and now the finished home. It
is interesting that Schneider was not willing to do what Outback could,
they must have something in there root programming preventing the stacked
surge. Some like Chevrolet, some like Ford, l have done rows of Radians and
lm sure some out there have the same with other manufacturers. It's all
good data for all of us.
Jerry