Friends:

I was wiling away the time perusing a Radian (GS4048/GS8048) quick-start
guide that came with a recently acquired set of Radians.  I was quite
surprised to see the AC inputs, outputs and throughputs are shown in the
quick-start guide as rated at 60 Amp AC. The guide also indicates a minimum
wire size of #6AWG (does not specify CU or AL, will assume CU).

I always remembered that rating to be 50 Amps AC.  I checked old and new
installation manuals and they all say 50 Amps AC.  Am I missing something?

The guide also says:  “Only one AC source can be wired at a time;  use an
external selector switch if more than one source is available.”  It really
sounds like this section was cut and pasted from an FX/FXR manual by
mistake.  Anyone catch this?  Lones, you out there?

William

Miller Solar

17395 Oak Road, Atascadero, CA 93422

805-438-5600

www.millersolar.com

CA Lic. 773985

Quote of the month:  “As they age, batteries transition from energy

storage devices to energy consuming devices.“ W. Miller