Chris,

Can you restate this, I do not understand. I use alot of these and have
quite a bit of experience with Wattsun, formerly Array tech, formerly
Wattsun. I am also looking for a single axis that is on a 6 inch pole.
Wattsun only makes the 8 inch that needs a back-hoe for lifting. Too heavy
for most offgrid.

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/