You will have to park the 'Package' somewhere. Yeah off grid takes space &
WLA batteries like to be warm in the winter & not too hot in the summer.

Basements? Dedicated building? Storage container [insulated]?

Radiant floors make for happy batteries. Cool in summer & warm in winter.

Dana Orzel                              Great Solar Works, Inc.

C - 208.721.7003                       d...@solarwork.com

Idaho Contractor - # 028765         Idaho PV # 028374

NABCEP # 051112-136                        <http://www.solarwork.com>
www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"