Yeah these are for industrial cannabis operations that are starting to spring
up due to legalization..36” industrial greenhouse fans, pre vegetation
lighting, supplemental light and dehumidifiers… why they still want to do it in
the middle of the boonies with now power is beyond me..

Andrew Perkins

Greenwired

P: 707-923-2001 ext. 100

1150 #1 Evergreen Rd