Fisher PayKal -140 whr/load.

Only complaint is the rinse out on a duvet cover sometimes fine, sometimes
dusty still & requires a second rinse.

I replaced my control board after 12 years - $160. It not fancy, has delayed
start 1, 3, & 9 hours, does a superior high-speed spinout and things dry on
the line or in the dryer quicker. I have run this on OB VFX & Radian
inverters no issues.

Dana Orzel                              Great Solar Works, Inc.

C - 208.721.7003                       d...@solarwork.com

Idaho Contractor - # 028765         Idaho PV # 028374

NABCEP # 051112-136                        <http://www.solarwork.com>
www.solarwork.com

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"