Glenn

I attached the quick-start for the Schneider rapid shutdown.
This is new to the Schneider site since monday when I looked.
Dave
Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines
don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/ [1]
e-mail offgridso...@sti.net
[2]
text 209 813 0060

On Wed, 16 Oct 2019 19:32:33 +0000, Sandra Herrera