Well l would start simple and get a sync cable and make sure that they are
al least staying g in correct phasing, then look closely at the
programming, look at the grid voltages and settings, take it out of IEEE
for test purposes only, you might find out you have a board that's out of
calibration causing the issue but start simple
Jerry