Wrenches, Howie
Egauge is a great product with both AC and DC CT's from very small to over
2500 amps, you can order what ever you need that fits your application, I
have used several DC CT's for the purpose of testing extended use of new
products, the website is included and field programmable and can be re-set
from application to application or as demands change.
Jerry
NABCEP PV Inspector