Ray,

Thinking of light weight PV modules reminds me that Uni-Solar is gone. Still
the highest performance module I have ever tested. Being light weight and
unbreakable was the icing on the cake if you had the real estate needed due to
efficiency. My hat is still off to the brilliant inventor Stan Ovshinsky.

Jay,
There are Uni-Solar PVL’s floating around. A coupe years ago I found enough to
build a 4.4kW off grid system. If you have the length necessary, I would highly
recommend using them instead of the Flexible modules you are considering.
https://www.amazon.com/Uni-Solar-PVL-68-PowerBond-112-Inch-15-5-Inch/dp/B002MWDI44

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems