Wrenches, Jason
I have done this when l dont want tranfer switch operation but you are
looking for 400 amps at 51vdc that around 20 kW of charger. l used golf
cart chargers but you may want to consider a forklift charger, they are
quick and basic, the BMS/U will manage the charge rates anyway. I would run
everything through a shunt for monitoring either through the box or via an
eguage and DC shunts. You should be able to let the inverter turn on genny
but programmed as a DC charger not AC at least with Outback we can do that.
Fun times
Jerry
NABCEP PV Inspector