Marco,

Can you be more specific when you say not producing PV power? Do you mean no AC
output? Given that these are battery-based inverters they’re not dependent on
the PV to be present in order to operate. What state are the batteries in? Is
the voltage stable when the inverter is in invert mode?

> On Aug 1, 2020, at 12:37 AM, Marco Mangelsdorf <ma...@pvthawaii.com> wrote:
>
> Aloha all,
>
> I’ve got a pair of Trace, yes Trace, 4048s in a NEM system circa 2001.
>
> While I can’t find anything demonstrably wrong after hours of
> troubleshooting, these buggers just don’t seem to be producing PV power when
> they should.
>
> I’m looking for a greybeard out there who’s well steeped in this fine
> dinosaur for additional guidance, please.
>
> Please contact me off list.
>
> Mahalo,
> marco
>
> List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org

> List rules & etiquette:

rick brown
SolShine Energy Alternatives, LLC
Electrical & Solar Contracting Services
www.SolShineEnergyAlternatives.com
Check, Virginia 24072
540.808.9502

VA Class A Contractor Lic# 2705147660
VA Master Electrician Lic# 2710062762
VA Alternative Energy Systems Installer
NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional 110112-21