I'd suggest giving the crew at Sol-Ark a quick call @ 972-575-8875 with
their 12kw unit. Not sure what their max number of inverters are.

Christopher

On Tue, Sep 8, 2020 at 1:14 PM Kienan Maxfield <maxfieldso...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey all, I'm designing a microgrid sized off-grid system for somebody, and
> I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any issues with the following
> designs...
>
> The client says he needs 70 kW. His load data looks pretty solid, so I'm
> sticking to using that number as a minimum, at least during the initial
> proposal stage. I only know of two possible equipment options for this size
> range...
>

>    1. I think I can use up to 10 Outback Radians, for up to an 80 kW
>    system. Are there any bugs or problems with using this many inverters on
>    one hub? I know I've read about issues with selling to the grid, but that's
>    not an issue, this is off-grid.
>
>    2. I know that the SMA cluster box with sunny islands can allow for up
>    to a 72 kW system. Do you know of any bugs or problems with this system?
>

> Are there any other options that anyone would suggest? Schneider's website
> says they can only do up to 61 kW, and Victron can only do up to 60 kW.
>

> I know that the Outback system would yield a 240/120 Split-Phase system
> and that the SMA would yield a 208/120 3Ø system, but this doesn't really
> matter either way for this job.
>
> Thanks so much,
> Kienan
>

> *Maxfield Solar*
> *maxfieldso...@hotmail.com* <maxfieldso...@hotmail.com>
> * (801) 631-5584 (Cell) *
>
> List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org

> List rules & etiquette:

Chris Schaefer’s
<http:www.solarandwindfx.com>

*Tel/Fax 585-229-2083 or Cell 585-748-1870 *
*5115 South Hill Road ~ Canandaigua New York 14424**www.solarandwindfx.com
<http://www.solarandwindfx.com> ~ E-mail: ch...@solarandwindfx.com
<ch...@solarandwindfx.com>*

Thomas Jefferson, the author of our great Constitution, once said,
"democracy" will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not."