Due diligence on Sol Arc. I would look at them harder if I were you!

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines
don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/ [1]
e-mail offgridso...@sti.net
[2]
text 209 813 0060

On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 15:32:51 +0000, Kienan Maxfield
wrote:     Thank you all so much for the suggestions!! I hadn't thought of
SolArk, but I'll have to include that in my proposals. It sounds like
they've really gathered quite a following.   Thanks, Kienan
 MAXFIELD
SOLAR maxfieldso...@hotmail.com [3]  (801) 631-5584 (CELL)

 FROM: RE-wrenches  on behalf of Jay
 SENT:
Tuesday, September 8, 2020 8:50 PM
 TO: RE-wrenches
 SUBJECT: Re:
[RE-wrenches] Microgrid... Outback or SMA or other?     Hi Joe   A
correction   Both the 8 and 12kw are 9 kw inverters In off grid mode
according to the specs.    For grid selling the 12kw is 12 kw.    Jay Peltz
power