Certainly willing to look at those - I'd be happy to not mess with DC
converters and voltage spike issues.
Any specific models you'd suggest to replace El Sids in low head situations?
Howie
Howie Michaelson
Sun Catcher
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installerâ„¢
Solar Electric & Heat Pumps Systems Sales & Service
802-272-0004