From: RE-wrenches <re-wrenches-boun...@lists.re-wrenches.org> On Behalf Of
frenergy
Sent: Tuesday, September 22, 2020 1:12 PM
To: re-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org
Subject: [RE-wrenches] Pump power

Wrenchers,

             We're upgrading an off-grid water system.  Dynamic head while
pumping at 20 GPM is 150 ft from water level to wellhead and then its 85 ft
vertical to storage tank so 235 ft total head to open discharge.  We would like
to get most of that 20 GPM, we need to know if there is personal experience
with starting a 1.5 or 2 HP, 240 vac, 2 wire submersible pump against that kind
of head with an Outback Flex
Power2 (2 X VFXR3648A-01 inverters).

             The FP2 will also be powering standard off-grid loads. There is
plenty of battery behind the inverters.  If a soft-start solution is required,
some specifics would be great. Grundfos doesn't seem to have an option for
these requirements, solar-direct is not an option at this location.

Thanks,

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
Bill Battagin, Owner