Jay,

I was grappling with this same question just yesterday.

My inclination is to avoid overpowering the inverter so as to reduce heat and
hopefully prolong the operating life of the electronics.
That said, I was hedging toward using the IQ7A for some 335W LGs when I double
checked the input specs and realized that the vmp on the LG module falls below
the input voltage range.  So, for my application I need the IQ7PLUS since it
accommodates the module’s vmp.

-Matt

Sent from my iPhone