Hey Jason,
Here's the 2020 text:

6) Connections shall be permitted on busbars of panelboards that supply
lugs connected to feed-through conductors. The feed-through conductors
shall be sized in accordance with 705.12(B)(1). Where an overcurrent device
is installed at the supply end of the feed-through conductors, the busbar
in the supplying panelboard shall be permitted to be sized in accordance
with 705.12(B)⁠(3)⁠(1) through 705.12(B)(3)(3).

The OCPD on the supply end of the feed-through conductors would be in the
form of a sub-feed breaker at the point of supply to those conductors,
re-establishing overcurrent protection of the conductors (likely at the
same ampacity as the main breaker in the supplying panel.  The feed-through
conductors are basically an extension of the busbar in the supplying panel;
they can either be protected by the main, or in the presence of multiple
sources of power in the supplying panel (such as a backfed PV system
breaker) they can be protected based on (B)(3)(1) - "the 125% rule" - or
they can be protected by a new overcurrent device at their point of supply,
in which case current on them is limited based on that OCPD size; in this
latter scenario the busbar in the supplying panel is allowed to be sized
based on one of (B)(3)(1) - (3) because it is protected downstream at its
end.

The theory is pretty much the same as 705.12(B)(1) for feeders - when not
connecting at the end of the feeder, use the "125% rule" or re-establish
overcurrent protection for that portion of the feeder subject to multiple
power sources.

In your drawing the 200 A feeder conductors, as well as the busbar below
the PV system breaker, could be subject to > 200 A in the event of a fault
somewhere along those conductors.

Brian Mehalic
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installation Professional™ R031508-59
National Electrical Code® CMP-4 Member
(520) 204-6639

Solar Energy International
http://www.solarenergy.org