HI Jason,

My experience with fuses is that like breakers when you run them at or near
their max rating they get hot and are prone to failure.

The added heat from environmental issues might be just enough to push it to
failure.

Given the good performance data from enphase you might be able to correlate
production watts and  ambient temperatures to find a pattern.

Jay

PS I haven’t researched enough to see if there are fuses rated for high heat
and constant duty but that might be the answer if there are.