While I have heard a lot of good comments re: Sol-Ark on this forum, we have
not yet used them for our installs.  I have been considering trying them on a
test system in our shop, but something just came across my email in the form of
a NABCEP referral that gives me considerable pause.  I’ll just paste the text
and remove the contact info and await responses:

“ I am in the process of purchasing a solar array with battery back up from
sol-ark. I am looking to get a quote and arrange for someone to install/connect
the array. Thank you, name removed”

Jeremy Coxon NABCEP
Certified MWBE

Sent from my iPhone