I know Schneider has a way for that Jay. I just took XWpro webinar
yesterday. Maybe a transformer was used for 480v but clusters up to around
40 KW.

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines
don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/ [1]
e-mail offgridso...@sti.net
[2]
text 209 813 0060

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 06:26:33 -0600, Jay  wrote:  Hi
Christopher   I'm not sure what power your looking for.    Try
https://www.princetonelec.com/dela-inverter [3]   There are others too
None of the normal ( OB, Schneider etc) will do 208-480. Only 120-208   Jay