Hi Marco,

After installing a bunch of Powerwalls over the last few years, our supply
from Tesla dried up completely about one year ago.  We have taken zero
deliveries of Powerwalls in the last 12 months, with many dozens of
customers who expected their batteries for LAST fire season and are now not
getting their batteries in time for THIS fire season either.  We check in
with our rep all the time, and the story is the same ("Maybe next
quarter??") with different excuses (pandemic, unanticipated demand, chip
shortage, etc).  We don't feel that we have any leverage, and it's
extremely frustrating.  Predictable, but still frustrating.

Best,
Blake

On Tue, Jul 20, 2021 at 1:47 PM Marco Mangelsdorf <ma...@pvthawaii.com>
wrote:

> Aloha all,
>
> For those of you, like me, who are Tesla Certified Installers, I’m curious
> as to 1) how well you feel you’re being adequately supplied with Powerwalls
> and 2) whether any of you have installed their new “back up switch”?
>
> Thanks,
> marco

> List Address: RE-wrenches@lists.re-wrenches.org

> List rules & etiquette:

Blake Gleason, PE | Employee Owner
Director of Innovation and Technical Excellence
O: 510-845-2997 x128
C: 510-867-5878

1035 Folger Ave.
Berkeley, CA 94710