Quickmount Tile Replacement Mount all the way. But we deal with high winds.
I don't like how the hooks flex in high winds. They can break tiles.

Contact me privately if you need some tips. Tile roofs are constructed
differently in different places. For example, we don't have battens here.
Just peel and stick underlayment on newer homes with one or two screws per
tile.

If you want to learn I could always use some good help, especially if it's
free! Haha.

Jason Szumlanski
Florida Solar Design Group