Load test it! It may be the last time. It also might be bad contacts on
the transfer switch. A good tech can switch AC1 and AC2 or may have the
relay.
Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar
"we go where powerlines
don't"
http://members.sti.net/offgridsolar/ [1]
e-mail offgridso...@sti.net
[2]
text 209 813 0060

On Mon, 18 Oct 2021 08:11:33 -0700, frenergy  wrote:

Chris and Jerry,

 Sorry, I forgot to mention I did exactly that, had
the Fluke clipped to the + and (-) of the pack and watched it as load was
applied. Yes, voltage fell but never got below ~24.4V when the inverter
output stopped. Checked tightness of all battery connections, terminal to
terminal cables, virtually no corrosion anywhere. Also, inverter stayed ON,
just the output cut-out, then back on then off, then......

Bill
Feather
River Solar Electric
Bill Battagin, Owner
4291 Nelson St.
Taylorsville, CA
95983
530.284.7849
CA Lic 874049
www.frenergy.net [3]

  On 10/18/2021 7:14
AM, Jerry Shafer wrote:  Look at the batteries, use a meter right at the
bolts going in to the inverter, sounds like low voltage cut out.
  On Sun,
Oct 17, 2021, 9:07 PM frenergy  wrote: Hey Folks,

 I haven't seen this one
until yesterday. Customer with a
 20 year old Trace SW4024 called. I've
been servicing this reliable
 system for the last 8 years. He said after a
delay the power shuts off
 when a moderate load comes on after 5-15
seconds, then back on, then
 off..... Light loads no problem, the power
stays on. The inverter
 stays on the entire time (yellow light and that
famous audio buzz) but I
 hear a relay? inside the left side of the wiring
section with each
 change of on-off, off-on state. I assume its a repair
to a service
 shop. Ideas? Recommendations for repair shops? I haven't
been getting
 a response from the Solar Cowboyz in Grass Valley.

Thanks,

 Bill

 Feather River Solar Electric
 Bill Battagin, Owner