That's a pretty hefty reimbursement for replacing a failed unit, they must of actually been thinking about the installer.  I also like the high efficiency PV they paired it with, 395 watts and its still 60 cell,  inverter 97% CEC .

            Sorry about the wrong link, here's the correct one:

https://www.lg.com/us/business/neon-r/lg-lg395a1c-a6

            Should I assume that if the fire department pulls the meter at a house fire, that qualifies as rapid shutdown?

Bill