Thanks for the update Lines. While it seems from turning off the soc gen
control, the generator is running as it should, I don't understand how that
explains the charging behavior, or why the inverter continued to ruin the
generator without using it's output.
Howie

Howie Michaelson
Sun Catcher
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™
Solar Electric & Heat Pumps Systems Sales & Service
802-272-0004