I'm partial to Heyco Sunbundlers which are PVC coated stainless cable ties:

https://www.heyco.com/Solar_Power_Components/product.cfm?product=Sunbundler-Cable-Ties

We try to do the majority of our wire management with stainless S-clips
mounted on module frames or rail mounted C-shaped clips. Cable ties are
used sparingly for final runs into J-boxes etc.

I don't know how much better the good quality plastic ties are (made by the
likes of HellermannTyton or Panuit) compared to lower cost hardware store
varieties. We've found regular Home Depot type plastic cable ties last
about 10 to 15 years under modules in the Bay Area.

August
Luminalt