Wrenches, I just added a 2nd VFX3648 stacked as SLAVE L1 to increase
charging of his new eVault 18.5 from 12kw Kohler gen. It connects to the
generator but doesn’t charge.  I read in the manual that both inverters
must be the same firmware revision.  Once hooked up I found that the added
inverter was rev #68 and the original one rev 61.  Would it be possible to
switch which inverter is the master and have the newer one recognize the
older one.? Otherwise is my only option to put a new control board in the
original inverter? And possibly also in the new one.  Anyone know what the
latest rev or last one was?

John Blittersdorf